- Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
- O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
- But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
- Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
- The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
- Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.
- I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; I have no good besides You."
- As for the saints who are in the earth, They are the majestic ones in whom is all my delight.
- The sorrows of those who have bartered for another god will be multiplied; I shall not pour out their drink offerings of blood, Nor will I take their names upon my lips.
- The LORD is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot.