- 又照律法上所寫的、將我們頭胎的兒子、和首生的牛羊、都奉到我們 神的殿、交給我們 神殿裡供職的祭司．
- 並將初熟之麥子所磨的麵、和舉祭、各樣樹上初熟的果子、新酒、與油、奉給祭司、收在我們 神殿的庫房裡、把我們地上所產的十分之一奉給利未人、因利未人在我們一切城邑的土產中當取十分之一。
- 利未人取十分之一的時候、亞倫的子孫中、當有一個祭司與利未人同在．利未人也當從十分之一中、取十分之一、奉到我們 神殿的屋子裡、收在庫房中。
- 以色列人和利未人、要將五榖、新酒、和油、為舉祭、奉到收存聖所器皿的屋子裡、就是供職的祭司、守門的、歌唱的所住的屋子．這樣、我們就不離棄我們 神的殿。
- "As it is also written in the Law, we will bring the firstborn of our sons and of our cattle, of our herds and of our flocks to the house of our God, to the priests ministering there.
- "Moreover, we will bring to the storerooms of the house of our God, to the priests, the first of our ground meal, of our grain offerings, of the fruit of all our trees and of our new wine and oil. And we will bring a tithe of our crops to the Levites, for it is the Levites who collect the tithes in all the towns where we work.
- A priest descended from Aaron is to accompany the Levites when they receive the tithes, and the Levites are to bring a tenth of the tithes up to the house of our God, to the storerooms of the treasury.
- The people of Israel, including the Levites, are to bring their contributions of grain, new wine and oil to the storerooms where the articles for the sanctuary are kept and where the ministering priests, the gatekeepers and the singers stay. "We will not neglect the house of our God."