- The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
- Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
- But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
- And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
- And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.