- This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
- After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
- And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
- And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
- And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;