- In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.
- But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
- Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
- Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
- Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
- Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."
- But He said to them, "I have food to eat that you do not know about."
- So the disciples were saying to one another, "No one brought Him anything to eat, did he?"
- Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work.
- "Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.