- What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?
- In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
- He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
- (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
- Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.