- What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?
- In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
- He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
- (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
- Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.
- "What is this statement that He said, 'You will seek Me, and will not find Me; and where I am, you cannot come'?"
- Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink.
- "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'"
- But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
- Some of the people therefore, when they heard these words, were saying, "This certainly is the Prophet."