- When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
- And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
- The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?
- Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.
- Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?