- Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
- If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
- But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
- Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,
- And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.
- 父所分別為聖、又差到世間來的、他自稱是 神的兒子、你們還向他說、你說僭妄的話麼。