- This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
- Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
- All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
- I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
- The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.