- If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
- Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
- Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
- The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.
- Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
- Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
- "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.
- Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."
- The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.
- Jesus said, "This voice was for your benefit, not mine.