- The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.
- Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
- And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
- He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
- these then came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida of Galilee, and began to ask him, saying, "Sir, we wish to see Jesus."
- Philip came and told Andrew; Andrew and Philip came and told Jesus.
- And Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.
- "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.
- "He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal.