- When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
- Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
- Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
- Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
- He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
- When Jesus had said this, He became troubled in spirit, and testified and said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, that one of you will betray Me."
- The disciples began looking at one another, at a loss to know of which one He was speaking.
- There was reclining on Jesus' bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved.
- So Simon Peter gestured to him, and said to him, "Tell us who it is of whom He is speaking."
- He, leaning back thus on Jesus' bosom, said to Him, "Lord, who is it?"