- If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
- If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
- Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
- As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
- If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
- If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
- If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
- This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
- "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
- If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.