- When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples.
- And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.
- Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
- Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
- They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
- When Jesus had spoken these words, He went forth with His disciples over the ravine of the Kidron, where there was a garden, in which He entered with His disciples.
- Now Judas also, who was betraying Him, knew the place, for Jesus had often met there with His disciples.
- Judas then, having received the Roman cohort and officers from the chief priests and the Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.
- So Jesus, knowing all the things that were coming upon Him, went forth and said to them, "Whom do you seek?"
- They answered Him, "Jesus the Nazarene." He said to them, "I am He." And Judas also, who was betraying Him, was standing with them.