- And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.
- And he departed thence, and entered into a certain man's house, named Justus, one that worshipped God, whose house joined hard to the synagogue.
- And Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized.
- Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
- For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.