- But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.
- And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.
- For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,
- Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
- Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.