- And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
- Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
- And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
- And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
- 在 神面前、坐在自己位上的二十四位長老、就面伏於地敬拜 神、
- 說、昔在今在的主 神、全能者阿、我們感謝你、因你執掌大權作王了。
- 當時 神天上的殿開了．在他殿中現出他的約櫃．隨後有閃電、聲音、雷轟、地震、大雹。