- And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
- And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
- And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
- For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
- Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
- 又因所受的疼痛、和生的瘡、就褻瀆天上的 神、並不悔改所行的。
- 他們本是鬼魔的靈、施行奇事、出去到普天下眾王那裡、叫他們在 神全能者的大日聚集爭戰。