- And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
- And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
- And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
- And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
- And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
- Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go, pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath on the earth."
- The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.
- The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.
- The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.
- Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say: "You are just in these judgments, you who are and who were, the Holy One, because you have so judged;