- Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
- Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
- But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
- I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
- I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
- O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me!
- Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." Selah
- But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
- To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah
- I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.