- Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
- Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
- But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
- I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
- I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
- O LORD, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me.
- Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." Selah.
- But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.
- I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.
- I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.