- Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
- O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
- But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
- Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
- Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Be gracious to me and hear my prayer.
- O sons of men, how long will my honor become a reproach? How long will you love what is worthless and aim at deception? Selah.
- But know that the LORD has set apart the godly man for Himself; The LORD hears when I call to Him.
- Tremble, and do not sin; Meditate in your heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And trust in the LORD.