- Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
- Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
- My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
- For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
- The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
- Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing.
- Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.
- In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
- You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell.
- The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong.