- O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
- Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
- When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
- What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
- For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
- O LORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
- From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
- When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
- What is man that You take thought of him, And the son of man that You care for him?
- Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You crown him with glory and majesty!