- O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.
- But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
- And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
- The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
- And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
- The enemy has come to an end in perpetual ruins, And You have uprooted the cities; The very memory of them has perished.
- But the LORD abides forever; He has established His throne for judgment,
- And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.
- The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble;
- And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.