- Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
- The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
- For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
- The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
- His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
- 惡人面帶驕傲、說、耶和華必不追究。他一切所想的、都以為沒有 神。