- In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
- For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
- If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
- The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
- The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
- In the LORD I take refuge; How can you say to my soul, "Flee as a bird to your mountain;
- For, behold, the wicked bend the bow, They make ready their arrow upon the string To shoot in darkness at the upright in heart.
- If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?"
- The LORD is in His holy temple; the LORD'S throne is in heaven; His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men.
- The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates.