- How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
- Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
- But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
- How long, O LORD? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?
- How long shall I take counsel in my soul, Having sorrow in my heart all the day? How long will my enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and answer me, O LORD my God; Enlighten my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death,
- And my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," And my adversaries will rejoice when I am shaken.
- But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.