- Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
- He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
- In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
- He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
- O LORD, who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill?
- He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, And speaks truth in his heart.
- He does not slander with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor takes up a reproach against his friend;
- In whose eyes a reprobate is despised, But who honors those who fear the LORD; He swears to his own hurt and does not change;
- He does not put out his money at interest, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent He who does these things will never be shaken.