- They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
- Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
- Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
- From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
- As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.