- I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
- O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
- Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
- Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
- Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
- I will come with the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.
- O God, You have taught me from my youth, And I still declare Your wondrous deeds.
- And even when I am old and gray, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to all who are to come.
- For Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the heavens, You who have done great things; O God, who is like You?
- You who have shown me many troubles and distresses Will revive me again, And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.