- Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
- When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
- The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
- I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
- Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
- We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks, For Your name is near; Men declare Your wondrous works.
- "When I select an appointed time, It is I who judge with equity.
- "The earth and all who dwell in it melt; It is I who have firmly set its pillars. Selah.
- "I said to the boastful, 'Do not boast,' And to the wicked, 'Do not lift up the horn;
- Do not lift up your horn on high, Do not speak with insolent pride.'"