- I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
- In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
- I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
- Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
- I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
- 〔亞薩的詩、照耶杜頓的作法、交與伶長。〕我要向 神發聲呼求．我向 神發聲、他必留心聽我。
- 我想念 神、就煩燥不安．我沉吟悲傷、心便發昏。〔細拉〕