- Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
- Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
- Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
- For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob.
- This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not.
- Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob!
- Begin the music, strike the tambourine, play the melodious harp and lyre.
- Sound the ram's horn at the New Moon, and when the moon is full, on the day of our Feast;
- this is a decree for Israel, an ordinance of the God of Jacob.
- He established it as a statute for Joseph when he went out against Egypt, where we heard a language we did not understand.