- I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots.
- Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
- Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
- There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
- I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
- "I relieved his shoulder of the burden, His hands were freed from the basket.
- "You called in trouble and I rescued you; I answered you in the hiding place of thunder; I proved you at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
- "Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you; O Israel, if you would listen to Me!
- "Let there be no strange god among you; Nor shall you worship any foreign god.
- "I, the LORD, am your God, Who brought you up from the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.