- How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
- Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
- Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
- Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
- How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!
- My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
- Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young-- a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
- Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Selah
- Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.