- How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
- Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
- Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
- Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
- How lovely are Your dwelling places, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.
- The bird also has found a house, And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, My King and my God.
- How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You. Selah.
- How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion!