- O lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
- Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
- For my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave.
- I am counted with them that go down into the pit: I am as a man that hath no strength:
- Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, whom thou rememberest no more: and they are cut off from thy hand.
- O LORD, the God of my salvation, I have cried out by day and in the night before You.
- Let my prayer come before You; Incline Your ear to my cry!
- For my soul has had enough troubles, And my life has drawn near to Sheol.
- I am reckoned among those who go down to the pit; I have become like a man without strength,
- Forsaken among the dead, Like the slain who lie in the grave, Whom You remember no more, And they are cut off from Your hand.