- The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
- Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.
- The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
- The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
- Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.
- The LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; The LORD has clothed and girded Himself with strength; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved.
- Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.
- The floods have lifted up, O LORD, The floods have lifted up their voice, The floods lift up their pounding waves.
- More than the sounds of many waters, Than the mighty breakers of the sea, The LORD on high is mighty.
- Your testimonies are fully confirmed; Holiness befits Your house, O LORD, forevermore.