- O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
- For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
- Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
- Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
- For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand Today, if you would hear His voice,
- Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
- "When your fathers tested Me, They tried Me, though they had seen My work.
- "For forty years I loathed that generation, And said they are a people who err in their heart, And they do not know My ways.