- The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
- Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.
- Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
- For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
- Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all the peoples see his glory.
- All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idols-- worship him, all you gods!
- Zion hears and rejoices and the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgments, O LORD.
- For you, O LORD, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods.
- Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.