- I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
- I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
- I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
- A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
- Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
- I will sing of lovingkindness and justice, To You, O LORD, I will sing praises.
- I will give heed to the blameless way When will You come to me? I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart.
- I will set no worthless thing before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not fasten its grip on me.
- A perverse heart shall depart from me; I will know no evil.
- Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy; No one who has a haughty look and an arrogant heart will I endure.