- My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
- But thou, O LORD, shall endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
- Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
- So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
- My days are like the evening shadow; I wither away like grass.
- But you, O LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations.
- You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.
- For her stones are dear to your servants; her very dust moves them to pity.
- The nations will fear the name of the LORD, all the kings of the earth will revere your glory.