- My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
- But thou, O LORD, shall endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
- Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
- So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
- My days are like a lengthened shadow, And I wither away like grass.
- But You, O LORD, abide forever, And Your name to all generations.
- You will arise and have compassion on Zion; For it is time to be gracious to her, For the appointed time has come.
- Surely Your servants find pleasure in her stones And feel pity for her dust.
- So the nations will fear the name of the LORD And all the kings of the earth Your glory.