- We have sinned with our fathers, we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly.
- Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of thy mercies; but provoked him at the sea, even at the Red sea.
- Nevertheless he saved them for his name's sake, that he might make his mighty power to be known.
- He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness.
- And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.
- We have sinned like our fathers, We have committed iniquity, we have behaved wickedly.
- Our fathers in Egypt did not understand Your wonders; They did not remember Your abundant kindnesses, But rebelled by the sea, at the Red Sea.
- Nevertheless He saved them for the sake of His name, That He might make His power known.
- Thus He rebuked the Red Sea and it dried up, And He led them through the deeps, as through the wilderness.
- So He saved them from the hand of the one who hated them, And redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.