- And there he maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation;
- And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
- He blesseth them also, so that they are multiplied greatly; and suffereth not their cattle to decrease.
- Again, they are minished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.
- He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.
- there he brought the hungry to live, and they founded a city where they could settle.
- They sowed fields and planted vineyards that yielded a fruitful harvest;
- he blessed them, and their numbers greatly increased, and he did not let their herds diminish.
- Then their numbers decreased, and they were humbled by oppression, calamity and sorrow;
- he who pours contempt on nobles made them wander in a trackless waste.