- And there he maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation;
- And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
- He blesseth them also, so that they are multiplied greatly; and suffereth not their cattle to decrease.
- Again, they are minished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.
- He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.
- And there He makes the hungry to dwell, So that they may establish an inhabited city,
- And sow fields and plant vineyards, And gather a fruitful harvest.
- Also He blesses them and they multiply greatly, And He does not let their cattle decrease.
- When they are diminished and bowed down Through oppression, misery and sorrow,
- He pours contempt upon princes And makes them wander in a pathless waste.