- Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
- As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
- As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
- Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
- Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
- Because he did not remember to show lovingkindness, But persecuted the afflicted and needy man, And the despondent in heart, to put them to death.
- He also loved cursing, so it came to him; And he did not delight in blessing, so it was far from him.
- But he clothed himself with cursing as with his garment, And it entered into his body like water And like oil into his bones.
- Let it be to him as a garment with which he covers himself, And for a belt with which he constantly girds himself.
- Let this be the reward of my accusers from the LORD, And of those who speak evil against my soul.