- Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
- Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
- But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
- Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
- Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.
- Why do the nations say, "Where is their God?"
- Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him.
- But their idols are silver and gold, made by the hands of men.
- They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but they cannot see;